Hire a Professional Handyman in Pimlico
If you've got a job that doesn't require building services, use the handyman team we employ in Pimlico instead. You’ll get technicians with the skills and equipment to complete simple tasks around your property. This includes general maintenance, and much more. The rates are lower too!
Our Handyman Services In Pimlico Can Include…
- Wall mounting and hanging – staff won’t stop until your mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves are all hung perfectly level
- Fitting – have us put up curtains, curtain poles and tracks, blinds, and more
- Assembling – don’t let poor instructions get you down. We’ll construct any furniture, flat packs, cupboards, wardrobes, and that’s not all
- Repairing and fixing – we’ll fix your furniture, change your switches, replace your light bulbs, fill up cracks and holes in your walls, replace handles and locks…
- Installing – got a new appliance that needs to be fitted? Save time and energy by letting us do it for you
Remember, this isn’t all we can offer you! You’re hiring professionals who can complete all kinds of odd jobs. There’s always some task that needs to be completed in your home. And we’ll get it done in just one visit.
We’ll Give You:
- A fully insured Pimlico handyman – who’s frequently supervised by quality control experts. Remember, all the workmanship is guaranteed
- Reasonable costs – you should know there aren't any hidden charges
- Round-the-clock access to advisers – connect with us at a time of your choosing. A professional will give you advice. And book or reschedule your time slot
Why Use A Pimlico Handyman Instead Of Building Services?
Quicker response times. Less disruption. Lower fees. That’s what you’ll get when you choose our handyman services in Pimlico. Bear in mind, because only simpler tasks are undertaken there’ll be more flexibility. And the sessions will be easily personalised to suit your individual needs, requirements, and budget.
020 3404 6790 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Pimlico for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.